The Fund for Innovation and Technological Development of North Macedonia has announced the second call from the Government's Economic Growth Plan (PER), intended for co-funded technology development grants. The call is aimed at micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and private health institutions (PHIs) who want to advance the level of technological development.

The Fund announces that this call also introduces a simplified application procedure.

"In addition to the regular procedure, companies will now be able to apply for a shortened or 'fast track' procedure. Applicants who have undergone administrative screening and pre-selection but have not been selected for co-financing can now apply again with the same or improved project proposal. This reduces the costs for companies, as well as for the Fund, and significantly reduces the time from application to the decision of the Committee, ”said Despotovski.


The total budget for the call is € 6 million, or € 3 million for fast track, and € 3 million for regular procedure. With this call the government provides up to 30% and a maximum of 10 million denars, while the remaining 70% should be provided by the companies.

The application is available at the following link!